Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thanksgiving 2015


This year We had Thanksgiving with My family, and the first time in a long time We had a later Thanksgiving, which was kinda weird. Since We had a lot of time on our hands before dinner after Clayton played football We went to the movie and saw Hotel Transylvanian 2 which was super cute! It was Rylee's first thanksgiving and she wasn't disappointed, She loves food and there was plenty of it:) I think Rugers favorite thing was that Grandma Wiggins got Ruger a bowl of marshmallows (Earlier in the week We were at Grandma Fraughtons and Ruger saw a bag of marshmallows and was sad that they were Thanksgiving dinner).



It was Our first Black Friday Shopping experience. After Clayton and I went out for a couple hours I went and joined My Mom's annual black Friday event. It was super fun, We went to dinner and then Went to My cousins to wrap all our goodies. It was a fun night.




0 comments :