Rylees ONE!
Rylee is one...that is so weird. They say the more kids you have the faster it goes and it really makes Me want to cry at times, and others I love how independent and the little girl She is turning into. Rylee is so funny. She is all about what she wants and if she doesn't get well..She will let you know. She is so Dramatic but also has a the biggest heart. I mean has soon has everyone someone starts crying shes there to try and comfort. One of the best examples of this was when Ruger and Rylee is were getting their Flu shots. Rylee went first was upset and crying. Then Ruger got His and started crying and Rylee stopped and leaned over and hugged Ruger and it just melted My heart.
For Rylees party I wanted to do a Dance off. Rylee is constantly dancing. So We had the family over to Grandma and Grandpa Fraughtons and had dance off! It was good. Except Rylee had croup and was kinda grumpy. Since she wasn't' feeling good I didn't want Her to have to much sugar so after a few minutes I took Her mini cake away (by the way it was fresh market I tired to make one and it failed miserably!!) when I took it away she cried hysterically and Grandma Wiggins wouldn't let slide so she gave it right back... Thanks Grandma...
For the Decorations I went with Pink and Gold We had two grand prizes and "metals" and My Moms famous sugar cookies for party favors. While I was Cleaning up My Nephew Cooper said; AWE I wish this party could last forever, so in his book I think the party was pretty fun. It was a good night but I was glad it was over...I kind become a Nazi while party planning ;)
For the Decorations I went with Pink and Gold We had two grand prizes and "metals" and My Moms famous sugar cookies for party favors. While I was Cleaning up My Nephew Cooper said; AWE I wish this party could last forever, so in his book I think the party was pretty fun. It was a good night but I was glad it was over...I kind become a Nazi while party planning ;)



0 comments :
Post a Comment