Christmas
Christmas was a Little different this year. Normally we spend the night with The Wiggins family. This year it was jut the four of Us. It was way different, going at our own pace but it was good. We ended waking Ruger, because Rylee woke up at 6:00 a.m.
So Christmas morning was so fun until...I went to get a present from behind the tree and saw something that resembled a BB gun. OK first of all a little back story. Clayton and I had the conversation where We (mostly I ) decided that eight years old was a good age to get your first gun, (BB) I think if your accountable before the Lord then you can be accountable for supervised use of your own BB gun. Any who I was feeling bad that Clayton really wanted to get Ruger a BB gun. So I went and got a cap gun (per Grandma Fraughtons suggestion) I was so excited that I told Clayton you can say its just for you. He was like oh no its totally ok It can be from you...I was like ok. It will be from Us. We had the discussion with Ruger that when He was older He could get a big gun, ( HE had been asking for one just like Daddy) and left it at that.
So back to Christmas morning, I pull out the package. Ruger was so excited and opened it up. He was so excited and was like MOM I AM BIGGER!! I'm not going to lie, I was pretty mad. All the family that knew, which was a lot, Where so surprised that Clayton was alive and still breathing...
Christmas morning We had breakfast with the Wiggins family. Breakfast pizza as always...so yummy! Ruger was the best little helper. I know it slowed My dad WAY down but I am so glad He let Ruger join in. The way He looked at Him says everything. It snowed like CRAZY over night! I was happy/relived. Every time it snowed in December Ruger would say its CHRISTMAS! So I am so excited He got a white Christmas.
Christmas Day is always Fraughton Family time. We do a sibling/cousin gift exchange. We eat snacks and grandmas french toast all day, and just hang out. Of course We talked to Dallen who serving a full time mission. Rylee was super sick Christmas Day. She had a high fever and tired. I dont think Grandma or Rylee minded the cuddles. Though I have to say I think everyone else got more cuddles then Me.


0 comments :
Post a Comment