Thursday, January 14, 2016

Christmas Eve- Eve

I wish I could say I did this little playtime/sleepover, because the kids were antsy and wanted to waste time. It was mostly because I was so dang excited and wanted to waste time. The kids were antsy to;) 

So with Christmas Eve a day a way I took Ruger, Hinton, Daisy and Anna to Provo Beach Resort. They had a blast! I think the best parts were when Ruger was up at the top of the playground and I hear THIS IS AWESOME! Second was when I climbed up to the top where He was. He turned and saw Me and got the BIGGEST grin! It was pretty fun and a work out...its a couple stories high and basically a optical course.  They have so much more rope course, bowling, arcade, play place, laser tag, mini golf, and a toddler town. So if you haven't gone you need to. Especially in the winter.


After That the kiddos came over for a sleepover. We had a crumb cake (one of my new favorites) and a hot coco sampler. It was a great way to keep Us busy. 


We finished the night Sparkling Cider and white chocolate Christmas trees, 

0 comments :