Christmas Eve
This year was so magical. As you get older I think Christmas loses a little bit of the "magic". Then you have kids and it gets a little "magic" comes back and THEN when they understand Christmas more and have that anticipation... Like asking a MILLION times if Santa is coming tonight? Then the "magic" comes out full force. I think We more excited then Ruger and that is saying A LOT because Ruger was very excited. It might not help that We decorated the 15th of November.
Christmas Eve has always been The Wiggins family holiday. Our family really enjoys it. We all get together friends and family for a Christmas Eve party. Then Santa stomps on the roof and Rudolph shines His nose outside and it send the kids into a hurry to bed. It was seriously so fun to see Rugers eye light up and run to the window to see.
We are keeping the Tradition of get pajamas for Christmas. These to cuties just melt My heart.
One of My favortie things of Christmas Eve was when I put Ruger to bed and He looked up at ME and said: WAKE ME UP AS SOON AS SANTA COMES..OK!?! (The next morning He was just a little disappointed He didn't get to see Santa;)
After the kids were settled Clayton an I put on a Christmas movie and I put all the presents around the tree and Clayton set up Ruger's train set.


0 comments :
Post a Comment