Thursday, January 14, 2016

Christmas Activities

December is a CRAZY month...all the parties and get-togethers and now Rylees birthday in the mix. Through all the craziness it still My favorite time of the year.

First Up We had the Atikin Christmas party. This year was just has awesome as all the others. We have dinner and talk. Then We have our Raffle and it more then just wining stuff. Its watching how everyone gets SO into it, Me included;) We had the party at Tooele Ut, Boys and Girls Club. They had ping pong tables,hockey tables, and roller skates so the kids really enjoyed it.
The kids both saw Santa. Ruger actually sat on Santa's Lap! I was so surprised.
 After The party some of Us jumped in Grandpa Atkins truck and went to the Olympic Oval to the light show there. IT was My favorite drive threw light show. Ruger LOVED it, and Rylee slept threw it;)

We did an extra family Christmas Party with the Wiggin & Wardell Clan. We decided to an extra one Because My Aunt Jenny was in town. We had an UGLY Sweater contest. I have to say I like how outs turned out. Though they were probably more cute-ugly. I did have to explain that its was a reindeer throwing up candy. We played some minute to win it games. The Coveted price was Faygo...One of our family sodas that until recently you could only get back east.


We got the whole Fraughton Family together (minus Kolten who had to work and Dallen who serving a mission) to Temple Square. We also got to meet Trent, Tiffanys new guy. Which WE ALL approve;) We took Trax up and Ruger thought it was THE best thing ever. He is super into train right now.  On the way home He fell asleep on the train...to much fun I guess.



We went to dinner and let the kiddos play at the play place in City Creek. Then We went to see the lights around temple. If you haven't done it yet it is a MUST. SO pretty! Rylee was exhausted and a lot of the family members help carry Her all over, My arms thank you! I love all the family time!It seriously is the best seeing Ruger interact  with His cousins. You cant beat that bond!




0 comments :