Thursday, January 14, 2016

Armsworthy Visit

When Friends are connected By the heart, distance cant break them apart. Seriously though I have never had a friend that I am more connected to and We just get each other. The fact that our Husbands are now becoming close friends is just Icing on the cake.



Its kinda become tradition that when the Armsworthys come to visit the guys will go out and go shooting. While Logen and I just hang out with the kiddos. Then We usually go do something fun all together. This time was super fun because We both had babies in between seeing each other last so We got to introduce them at the same time. 

Ruger and Linken are the best of buds ant spent the whole time together. Now When We pass somewhere We went with them, Ruger asks if We can see link and Brooke again.



0 comments :