Abnormal/Normal?
So Normally I work Sunday thru Thursday 1:15 pm to 10:00 pm. Crappy schedule right?! I for one have a hard time working it. Though I love my girls (I work the The State Developmental Center. I take care of six girls with severe disability's) What kills me though is that Clayton and I don't get to spend that much time together and I don't get to participate in a lot of Family activity's. (Though both families try very hard to schedule around my schedule but its just hard and not fair to them)
Clayton works from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. So he usually gets up around 7:00 am and then is off to work and home after I leave to work. When I get home we spend an hour to two hours together then both get to bed. The sad thing is he doesn't get enough sleep, I try to get him to go to bed earlier and his response is "I miss you Meg and I want to spend more time with you!" Which is so sweet but I feel so bad for him when he is so tired all the time.
This last week though we were lucky. I had training Tuesday-Thursday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. So nice!! Clayton and I got to spend more then two hours a night together and It was fun to get up around the same time and see each other A lot more!!
So I wanted to utilize my new schedule for the week. So right after work on Tuesday we headed to the pool with my family. It was weird to be out it the sun with my family on a day besides Friday or Saturday. We had a blast!!
Wed. after work we ran to the temple! I mean literally ran right out the door when Clayton got home. We were wanting to do the 5:30 session because my dad thought that He might be working in the 5:30 session. (he works at the temple on Wed. nights and since I work we never get to go to the Temple on the weekdays let alone when My dad is there.) Sadly Dad wasn't in the 5:30 session but it was so nice to go to the Temple During the week.
Thursday was Clayton's b-day So we went to his parents to Celebrate with Cake. Later we went to say goodbye to my family because they were heading to Florida for a vacation!! Ah I was so bummed we weren't going. We originally were going to go but then I couldn't get the time off of work because so many people were off but then I could and by that time it was to late! I am super close to my family....I mean super close. So I got all teary eyed when we said goodbye and Left. (Hopefully Next year we all want to take a long road trip to Michigan so that will be fun :) )
All in all I want a Normal schedule since I loved my "Abnormal" schedule this week which is a NORMAL schedule to most I hope I get one soon :)
0 comments :
Post a Comment