Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I had a Dream...

     Two nights ago I had a dream. In my dream I went to the doctor for a Check up to find out that I was not only pregnant but going to deliver twins right then! Weird right? I have never really wanted twins so this dream was kinda weird. Now how ever I want them so bad. I truly fell in love. I had two beautiful girls and they were named Naomi and Capri. You know when you have those dreams that seem so so really and when you wake up your sad there not? Well this was one of them, and I know that it was probably just a dream but I seriously miss those two little girls. Last night I literally had a aching in my heart for them. Like I have been away from them for to long.  Yes I know that might sound a little CRAZY because it was just a dream but if someday I do have two little twins names Naomi and Capri we will all know I HAD A DREAM of them first :)

0 comments :