Sock Monster
I'm pretty sure we have a sock monster living in our house. For the last few months socks have been disappearing in our house. Not a pair of socks just one of each pair goes missing!! What the crap...its so frustrating. I know they can be far because our apartment isn't that big but oh my does it push my buttons. I have put the blame on a sock monster who's name is Lenny only because Lenny sounds like a mischievous little name. But watch the sock monster is probably my husband who just gets a kick out of my frustration with only having a one sock of each pair and someday I might just find a whole pile of socks stuff in some corner. ;) Although Clayton's socks are missing too so for now we will just assume its all Lenny's Fault ;)

0 comments :
Post a Comment