Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fantastical Foam?!


     So every time I dye my hair something gets ruined. Last time my bathroom rug was the victim. It had stains all over it from the dye. So we had to get a new one. So naturally when I saw this AMAZING FOAM on TV  I was hooked. I thought  it would be nice and clean and I wouldn't have to by a new bathroom rug every time I dye my hair ( I now realize that I could just lay a towel down Thanks to miss Brittney).
     Oh was I a wrong this foam doesn't work (for me at least) every time I would squeeze the foam out it would fly all over making a HUGE mess in my bathroom would speckle everything with little black dots! Lucky I was able to clean that up fast. Plus My neck and face got pretty messy too! It looks like a have a huge birth mark on my right side of face (Which I hope fades my Friday/Saturday because we have two weddings to go to) and a huge mark on my neck. While it was fun to see the foam come out (yes little things like this make me happy ha-ha) It wasn't worth it PLUS it burned my scalp at one point I yelled to Clayt saying "I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be burning me and turning my scalp bright red!" He came to check it out and only made it a foot from our bathroom and had to step back from the fumes.
   
                                All in all I like the color and the cool foaming  but that is about it! :)

0 comments :