Thursday, June 30, 2011

Twenty-Two


Clayton with his Birthday desseret at Tucanos. We ended up going to Tucanos the weekend before his Birthday cause we wanted to go on a Saturday. I did however day send him 22 reasons why I love him or things I love about him Today to start his brithday. He said his phone went crazy at work... sweet success :)

Me with my cherry stem from Clayton's dessert tied in a knot...yeah I am that good ;) ha.


Top View of Clayton's present


Side view 


Inside and on top of the box was some of his Favorite Treats: Hershey's Candy  bar, orange tic tac's, Twix , Green Monster, gummy worms, black Twizzlers, and circus peanuts. The best part was he opened the box and that that's all he got for his b-day...


BUT at the bottom of the box it said BONUS. Meaning: his bonus from this weeks pay check was his to keep. He wants to use it to get stuff for  his Hunt coming up in a few months :) So he was happy :)

Horrible Picture but, His cake he wanted for his b-day (German Chocolate) his favorite along side with cheese cake, though German chocolate won this year.

While celebrating Clayton's b-day Mom (Fraughton) was cleaning out some stuff and came across all the older/married kids blessing outfits! So we got to take them home. I thought it was fitting that I post a picture of what Clayton fit into when he was born (roughly) 22 years ago. I love my Husband and I was so glad to celebrate this wonderful day! I would also like to thank mom (Fraughton) for bringing her son into the world 22 years ago so that I could have him now: )

0 comments :