My half Chipmunk
I hate hate hate the Dentist always have always will. So naturally anything to do with teeth makes my palms sweat and my stomach turn.
Clayton lately has had a lot of dental work done so we thought he was all finished. Its been no fun at all. The funny thing is is in fact that Clayton brushes/flosses his teeth like crazy. Anyway three days ago Clayton said he was had a sore on his cheek. We decided to waited it out and see what happens. Then Yesterday he said his face felt a little swollen, I checked it and thought maybe just a little, He also had felt warm all day and started to BURN up at night. He laid in the bed with fan on and while I got a cool rag and tried to cool off his body. I was starting to get really worried about him.
The next morning he was even more swollen like tripled the size from yesterday and I asked what he wanted to do. He wanted to go to work and planned to go to the Dentist after work. He got half way to work and decided the dentist was better option.
His dentist wasn't answering the phone which was probably a good sign (I feel his dentist just does work that is unnecessary/ trys to get more money out of us. Though that might not be true just how I feel). Instead we went to my Dentist. We got in pretty fast. We got several x-rays and the dentist decided that it was a abscess though it was sitting between two different teeth (The back two). So Clayton was put on antibiotics and loratab. The Dentist wants to wait while for the antibiotics to kick in and hopefully then sore with go to one or the other teeth. Were PRAYING its his last tooth, if so they will just be an extract it with no trouble and it will only be $100.00 but if not and its the second to last tooth they will have to do a root canal for $800.00.
DID I MENTION I HATE HATE HATE THE DENTIST!! While not the Dentist personally he is awesome and very nice!! Just the process and the bad teeth Clayton and I both have! Our poor children have NO hope for good teeth! So were crossing our fingers and say a many little prayers and hopefully it will be the back tooth. For now Clayton will just have to stay My half Chipmunk (His face is only half swollen).
0 comments :
Post a Comment