Sunday, June 26, 2011

Manti Pageant


      This weekend we went to The Manti Pageant in Manti Utah. Its a play about Joseph Smiths Story, and The Book Of  Mormon. I love this Story its so amazing and so touching. It also talks about the pioneers. There is one story that always pulls at my heart strings. It talks about a Pioneer women who's little baby dies on the way to Utah, It talks about how it was so cold and the ground was frozen. So they could only dig the baby a very shallow grave. The mother is mourning for her little one, and worries that the coyotes will get to her little body. Even though her little one is already gone she doesn't want to leave her empty little body alone. This story made me cry. The hardships and sad things the pioneers had to go through to get to Zion were so hard but yet there Faith was so Strong they still went knowing that the trail would be hard.
     It amazes me what the early member's of the Church did for the Church I am so grateful for all that Joseph Smith did for me. I know he was a Prophet of Heavenly Father and I am eternally grateful for all he did and what the pioneers did to make Utah such an amazing Place to live!!
   
   
      The Best Getalo ever yum!!
   
       Playing Phase Ten to pass the time:)


   
     Only in Utah... A train of girls filling out Missionary Contact cards. Yay for missionary work :)

   
     The Best Old Fashioned Cream Soda, Plus a fun bottle :)

     I love the Manti Pageant. It helps everyone understand the story of Joseph Smith and all those who were there with him. If you have never been I strongly suggest you go! Its SO worth it :) Even if your not a member you will enjoy it I promise!!

0 comments :