Wednesday, June 8, 2011

You've Gotta Friend In Me!

   For most of High School I never had many girls that were friends...I just never really got along with girls.I had a few but for the most part I just hung out with guys So maybe that was my problem! HA. Although the few girls friends I had were dear friends. Logen and I found friendship at work. Now she is living in Canada with her Hubby and so happy they are the cutest couple ever!! Any time she comes to visit I love to see her!! We always pick up where we were and have BLAST. Plus they don't have Cafe Rio in Canada so when she comes thats where we like to go :) The one thing I lOVE about TRUE friends is that no matter how long time passes before you see each other your still close as ever and always got each others back :) I'm so grateful to have met Logen and be best buds :)

3 comments :

L&B Armsworthy September 27, 2011 at 9:37 PM  

This honestly just made me cry!! Your such a good friend Meghan and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you so much for all you do, I miss you so much!

018megs September 28, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

NO, I am so glad/blessed to have you as a friend!! I miss you so much to!!!!

Logen Armsworthy October 17, 2011 at 10:23 AM  

Oh my gosh I am so white in this picture tho! We need to take more pictures together!