Memorial Day
Memorial Day Went and visited Clayton's Grandpa's Graves, and left a little American Flag. My heart goes out to all those who have lost some one in the line of duty. They are Heros as well to let and support their loved ones go and serve our country. To the ones who have given their lives, Thank You, because of you I can sleep peaceful and walk our streets Free. Words can not express how grateful I am for you. To all those severing now a special thank you as well because you put your life on the line as well.
Later We went to My parents for a BBQ and it was awesome as always! Then We all headed to the park to play baseball. I even got into and played and sadly I am not super knowledgeable about baseball but it was fun all the same.


0 comments :
Post a Comment