Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Ruger Turns Three

I can't believe I have a three year old. Its Crazy. Ruger is a sugar loving sweetheart. Clayton and I went back and forth so many times trying to get Ruger to want different themes, I wanted an Octonauts party and Clayton wanted Ninja turtles. Ruger ended up with the final say of Ninja Turtles.

On the day of Rugers actual birthday it happened to be Steel Days in American Fork. So We used that as a celebration for Ruger and then Dinner at Chick fil A. Ruger surprised Me and went on some rides all by himself. Its weird, Since Rue turned three its like a switch flipped and instead of being fearless He is timid and shy. I think its just the age, like He is more aware of things. After all the fun I asked Ruger if He was excited or His birthday...He said I Already had one! :)


The next day We dressed up in turtles and had a party. I am sad to say I lost the pictures except these few... I had a soda bar and cupcakes per Rugers request. It was so fun and heart warming having everyone there to celebrate Ruger.





0 comments :