Stay-Cation
This Memorial weekend We decided to go on a spontaneous trip. We went up to Salt Lake and stayed in a hotel. It was really a blast just getting some family time. We first went checked in and then Went and met Grandma and Grandpa Atkins for Dinner. Rugers favorite thing at the mall where We ate dinner was the escalator. Rue sweet talked both Grandparents to take Him up several times.
After that We went back to the Hotel and decide to try to take the kids swimming. Ruger wasn't a fan when He was super little and even now isn't a huge fan. So I as so nervous with Rylee. To My surpise Rylee LOVED it. I was so happy.
Ruger found a scorpion sucker in the little gift shop and to My surprise wanted it! This kid hates bugs. I had a first on this trip, I order room service for the first time. Which totally hit the spot of late night cravings.
In the morning We went and got breakfast and then headed home. Rylee got to try some whipped cream and once she tasted it she fought to keep Daddy's finger. I really love the memories We made and the time spent. I love being spontaneous.
Today after a BBQ We were heading home and Ruger kept asking to go back to our Room, the one with the pool. So I think He enjoyed it.




0 comments :
Post a Comment