Thursday, May 7, 2015

Easter 2015

                            

This year Easter was kinda chaotic. It fell on Conference weekend so we were squeezing things in between sessions. Also we had a HUGE mommy and daughter date planned with 14+ moms and daughters. When we were leaving Ruger was sad so My mom invited Him to join us to see Cinderella. We warned Him it was princes movie and He agree. five minutes into it He wanted to leave. Haha so We  My Mom and I spent the whole time walking up and down stairs and Him being a little crazy. Sorry to everyone in the theater! The movie was really good though! After the movie we were trying to get a group shot and an employee showed us a room with big  3D movie posters and blow ups. Ruger was beyond excited to see Bamax there which made the running up and down the aisles worth it!! Thank you Mommy for treating us to a fun day!


We  always Do The Fraughton Easter party the Saturday before Easter the adults go out in the front yard and hide candy and treats from Grandpa and Grandma. Then the kids wait of the front porch and wait for the youngest to go the the older kids. Its crazy because there is candy, eggs and toys EVERYWHERE!! This year Ruger was so sad because when I went outside to hide the eggs He wanted to come too! So its started soo sad and then ended well with a heaping basket!! I had another brilliant idea to make the bird nest egg treats. Originally I planned to have the kiddos help but it was so MESSY that i just did it but it was hit!



This year for Easter I had the "brilliant" idea to make the kids Easter baskets. Yeah not so brilliant. Only one turned out and though it was adorable it was a PAIN. I So wish We would have video taped Ruger's reaction to His Easter Basket. It was so cuute! He was like OHHHHH!!!


Then We had Easter with the Wiggins, Shannon, Carlson, Haskle & Wardell clan. I realized I didn't get all the pictures I wanted :( but better next time right? Derrick and Jessica announced they are having a girl and she will be joining out family in September. My Mom and aunt Linda did a prize table this year. So the kids got to find a couple peeps each outside along with eggs and then got to get some prizes of the table! 

Good times as always. 





0 comments :