Up To's
What Were have be Up To lately is just having fun. I feel like We finally were getting used to being a family of four. It was big adjustment. So When We started to get out and doing things again it was SO nice to get some normal back in our life. I think Ruger was happy to start getting out of the house more. I think We were all getting a little stir crazy;)
One of the first things We did was went to the Ancient Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point. It was so fun. Through out the museum they have sounds of Dinosaurs playing and every time Ruger heard something He exclaim what was that!?!!? It was so cute.
We love the Living Planet Aquarium!! It was so fun. Its cool to finally have one close to Us. If you haven't gone I suggest going:)
When We were at the Dinosaur Museum there was a stretch penny machine. So we got a book and started Ruger collection. It been a fun little thing to do together. So when we looked up the different places to find the machines. Ruger was super excited when He found out ones was in a candy store.0
My parents took the kiddos for a night and Clayton and I couldn't decide on what We should do so we decided to flipp a coin. heads left tails right. We ended up in the middle of no where so Clayton said lets flip for a hotel. So we did. It was super fun and relaxing. Of course when your by Krispy Kremes you have to get them:)
The Lego road show came to Utah and It was so cool. Ruger kept calling them Temples. We went with Nic and Nichole's family and it was so fun.



.jpg)

3 comments :
You do such fun things!
You do such fun things!
Thank Aunt Jenny! We Try!
Post a Comment