Saturday, December 8, 2012

Thanksgiving & Black Friday 2012

Thanksgiving is always crazy for us. I know a lot of families do the on and off every other year with both sides of the family. I on the other hand told Clayton from the start that no matter what we aren't splitting the holidays. So we have hectic crazy holidays but its what its all about it Family. All the Family:) So that's what this Fraughton Clan does. I don't mind the running around but what does suck is leaving space for both dinners, and since they are both delicious it gets tricky but we do what we have to do right ;)

So first we ate at my family's then to Clayton's and the on Saturday we had a pie day with his Dad Johns family.





So I wasn't going to do the whole black Friday thing this year.  Though on Thanksgiving my sister in law Jenni showed me that big lots was having a sale on 3 foot sock monkeys. So I called my awesome father and he said  he would go out and get it for me! I stressed that I was worried that we wouldn't get one...Ruger really loves be little sock monkey so I REALLY WANTED THIS!! So my Dad left at 3 a.m. to get it! Funny later that day like 11 hours later my cousin saw they still had plenty of sock monkeys! My dad is still the BOMB!!





0 comments :