Four Years Baby!
We celebrated our four year anniversary this weekend:) Ruger spent a night at Grandma Fraughton's and then a night at Grandma Wiggins:) Thank you so much grandmas your amazing!!!
1. Twilight Movie
2. Jack and Jill's Bowling
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Cold Stone
Twilight was awesome:) We always end up watching them on our anniversary or when we end up celebrating it because they come out on our anniversary. So we will see what next year brings though I'm sure Clayton will be super bummed we don't get to see one next year;) Jack and Jill's was fun as always we played two games and then played a few arcade games. Its a good thing I don't gamble because its so hard to quit arcade games. Texas Roadhouse was ok Clayton's a huge fan but me I can do with out though I need get some pretty amazing shrimp:) Cold stone was good of course but honestly I miss MAGGIE MOO'S!!! Then we went home and just enjoyed our night.
The next morning we slept in and then went to teach Clayton's primary class. I've missed them (I was his co teacher until I had Ruger). After that we went to pick Ruger up and take him to Grandma Wiggins. Then Clayton and I took a drive. We first we up AF canyon. It was BEAUTIFUL!! The snow was starting to move down the mountain in a fog. We saw Big horn sheep climbing down the mountain it was so fun!! Then we went out to Utah lake which was also beautiful.
Then came home and spent the rest of the day and night together. In the morning we went to pick Ruger up he was all smiles when he saw us!!LOVED IT!!
All in all it was a awesome weekend. Its been a great four years here's to another four more :) (well actually all eternity but who's counting:)
0 comments :
Post a Comment