Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dear Ruger (4 months)

Dear Ruger,


Right now your sleeping but with your eyes half open. You sleep often like this and will often look at whoever is holding you and smile then close your eyes again. It's like even though your sleeping you still like to keep tabs on us;)

You started sleeping sleeping through the night! ITS AMAZING!!!! You  normally sleep 9:30 to 5:00 eat and then back to bed till 8:00. You however started sleeping in your car seat (Grandma Fraughton suggested it Hallelujah!) Dad thinks we should move you to your bed but I'm not ready or willing yet...I like my sleep:)

You tried Rice Cereal this month you didn't like it. We are steal trying though and I have a feeling that when I can add flavors to it you will LOVE IT. You always watch us while we eat. Plus if we have a Pepsi can your eyes are locked on it. I think its because its shinny but your father believes its because your a Fraughton. ;)









It was your first Halloween this month and you were a Giraffe. The cutest in the world might I add. You also tired your first anything besides whats meant for you! I gave you the tiniest piece of cotton candy you loved it until it was gone which was like 2 seconds. Daddy wasn't very happy with me at all!! :)




Bath Time is now one of my favorites now. You LOVE it so much and stare at us with such joy in your eyes I LOVE IT!!!

Today we went outside and swung in a hammock. The air was crisp and leaves were falling it was wonderful. I wish I could  just bottle that moment up and re visit it whenever I wanted, because it was perfect.

You Finally got sucking your thumb down. You used to put multiple fingers in your month because you couldn't get just your thumb to stick out.

You Laugh a lot but one minute the thing that makes you laugh can make you cry. Were still figuring that out.

My all time favorite "NEW" thing you do is  reach out and touch my face. Normally this happens while you fall asleep. Plus when your really tired to talk your self to sleep. LOVE IT!!!

Last  night you were in the bath, I walked out to get clothes and a diaper (Daddy was watching you). On the way back to the bath I heard you cooing and daddy talking to you. It warmed my heart and made it swell with Joy. These are the moment I'll remember and cherish always. I love you Ruger more and more everyday.

ADD INS (THINGS THAT H APPEND AFTER I WROTE THIS, that should be included in your 4 month post)

Your tried banana's for the first time! YOU LOVED THEM!!!! Plus you tired apple juice in rice cereal not your favorite but you still wanted to eat it;) YOUR FAVORITE is sweet potatoes! You got so mad last night when I stopped feeding you.

You also met your cousin Zoey this month she was born on the 12th. She is adorable but I don't think you really care yet.

You are starting to get jealous when someone holds another baby. For example uncle Derrick was holding Bentlee and your face was priceless! When Derrick did hold you, you literally gave him the cold shoulder and wouldn't look him in the eye.

Last but not least you saw snow for the first time!! You were in awe and kept bumping your  head on the window because you kept trying to get closer. Your first reaction was to stick your  tongue out Ruger style.

We had your 4 month check up today and it was way good! Dr. Wilcox was so impressed with you! He said you were the most sociable 4 month old he has ever seen :) Your now 15.8 lbs. and 24 inches tall! Your a little short but that's ok:) He said you can eat whatever now as long as its mushed. Daddy's super excited about that! Also you LOVE the fish tank at the office so I'm thinking we might get you one for Christmas but we will see!!

0 comments :