Saturday, December 8, 2012

Its Christmas Time

I have always loved Christmas time. Being the Daughter of the biggest Christmas fan ever Lisa Wiggins you have to love Christmas. Its in our blood. Any who I was Super excited to see Ruger's reaction to the decorations, and since he does crawl yet I was looking forward to not having to baby proof my tree. So as soon as I show Ruger the tree he grabs a bulb right off...Nice. As long as we keep our distance our tree will be safe until next year that is. Any who here is Ruger checking out the tree...



 One of my Favorite Christmas songs is Christmas Time by Hillary Weeks. You should totally check it out:)

I love the feeling of Christmas and just the joy it brings. I love cuddling under the tree watching the lights, drinking hot coco and just spending time with family. I now love it more then ever because I get to share it with my little one. Christmas seems  more again. Its funny how having a kid makes everything as fun as when you were little except a little funner because your in on all the secrets and planning. 

Clayton and I spent a lot of time building our Gingerbread house for the annual contest. It was super fun and something we both look forward every year! We spent hours and hours on that thing and I LOVE IT!! I would show pics but you have to wait till my Christmas post:)

0 comments :