Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dear Ruger (5 months)

Dear Ruger,

I can't believe your 5 months (yesterday) I know I keep saying it but it just shocks me that its been Five months since I held you for the first time, and you stared back at me with those baby blue eyes.

Your new favorite thing is eating, not your bottles but baby food. If you see your Dad or I  eating you want it so bad, a will sometimes throw a temper tantrum until we feed you while were eating. This month you  tried this month...


  • Green beans- Thumbs up
  • Apples- Thumbs down
  • Sweet peas- Thumbs up
  • Strawberry and banana mixed- THUMBS DOWN
  • Peach cobbler (baby food)- BIG THUMPS UP!
Basically you love veggies and not a fan of the fruit. You also tried some desserts at Thanksgiving and Mashed potatoes you like them. You are starting to eat somethings off our plates, though I hesitant do so your not.

You STOPPED sleeping through the night and seem to think your a newborn again and get up every hour almost...NOT COOL!! I do love however when your crying in your crib and I walk up to it and even in the dark I can see your smile! LOVE IT!!!


You found your feet this month, you always grab them. Your not very flexible but you get them some what up ;)


You started blowing raspberry's so cute, except  when your drooling and blowing raspberries because then I get a totally shower and not in a good way:) This is when you first started so your much better now.

All in all your getting so big and have such a fun and interesting personality. You can be the happiest baby and throw the biggest tantrums if you can't something you want like food or can't get a toy to do what you want it to do. You want to go play with any little one around you. If your cousins or aunts and uncles or any little kid runs around and play you follow them and get so excited and try to jump off my lamp to join them yet. Don't worry it will happen soon enough.

You have rolled  over both ways now but you don't like to do it often. We well set you on the floor and you wiggle into a totally  different position  your close kid very close. You also are getting good at sitting by yourself, unless you get excited or try and look around then you fall. Don't worry you'll get it soon enough:)

Your such a Daddy's boy now. You watch him if he isn't holding you. If he isn't looking at you, you will coo and squeal till he does then you get the biggest grin on your face!! Precious.


0 comments :