Christmas
Well this Christmas was full of first. It so sad because it came and went so fast. I took all my decorations down today and it made me sad...I hate that Christmas is over. It truly is the best time of the year. Well here's to the good stuff...
This year I had one of those OH YEAH I"M A MOM Moments!! I was wrapping Christmas presents and was filling in the tag to one of Ruger's presents. It wrote To: Ruger From: Mom and Dad it made me choke up a bit...ah I'm a mom!! It made me think of last Christmas when I was so sick and throwing up all Christmas Eve. Yeah this Christmas totally beats last years;) Sorry its a hard pic to see but the only one I got.
Every year we have Christmas with our cousins the Wardell's its a tradition that we all cherish. This is the first time in 4 years were all back together and the last time for the next for years. This is because of my amazing cousins and their choice to serve missions!! This year we decided to T-shirts my little brother David designed .
Here is the pile of presents Santa left, though remember there was 26 of us.
This was our competition:
They did an amazing job!!!
I vow to NEVER mess Ruger's sleep schedule off that much again...He was quite the trooper though. The first several presents he didn't really get the concept. Though The last present given by Grandma F. He did almost all by himself as you can see here:
We did a very low key Christmas. I hate that Christmas turns into presents and thats all... So we kept it simple 3 gifts just as our Savior got and of course a Stocking though instead of candy he got some yummy baby food including his favorite sweet potatoes. Clayton and I our trying to stick to a budget and not spend money we shouldn't so we just got each other the pass of all passes and called it good:)
Ruger got from us a Ball pit which he loved, not so much sharing it but still loves it! He also got an outfit and a set of keys. I know we didn't spoil him very much but That's not what Christmas is about.
Clayton also got his first Daddy Christmas toy put together this Christmas so cute!! Hinton also wanted to help.
He also got spoiled by both grandparents and Nana aka Linda Wardell my Aunt who is WAY more then that so she gets the honorary title has Nana.
Here is our Tree this year and Ruger's first ornament. Again thanks to Nana;)
This Ornament was from one of our sweet primary kids!! So sweet!
It was an amazing Christmas and I love it so much!! I'm so greatful for family and this wonderful time of the year:)
1 comments :
So sad it is over too! But Christmas will be back before you know it!!
Post a Comment