Monday, December 17, 2012

My thoughts/feelings

I wanted to write about my feelings and thoughts about the horrific murders of the children and teachers at the school in Connecticut. My heart breaks for them...Its such an awful thing... I tired not to give it much thought and stay away from the media, it just made me sad and sick to read. When Clayton got home that evening we were talking about it, and he said "Meg that is like losing Hinton..." (my brother who is kindergarten) Then it hit me, It made it so real when he said that. I felt sick and so sad. I can't imagine losing my little brother life wouldn't be the same. So many have lost Little siblings, friends, Daughters, Sons, wife, husbands....its awful.

I can't imagine losing any one close to me and to lose them in such a horrible way...

I do find peace in knowing that Families can be together forever. Heavenly Father promises this and shows the way. My heart just breaks for everyone  in the world that isn't aware of this plan. Life to me would seem pointless if we were just to live it and love so many and then what to have it all end when we die...That's such a depressing way to live and think. I find so much peace in knowing families are forever!

This song always get me, and I think it so true and puts a new perspective on loss.. This link will take you to Diamond Rio's song God Only Cries For The Living...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAe_Qnh1I1I

I think its so true I think we tend feel bad for lose who pass, we mourn them. It natural.  I think the thing to remember is they are in a better place. They are with our Loving Heavenly Father. They are away from the evil and pain. They are Happy. I believe this will all my heart! I know its hard to lose  loved ones and that will never ever change but I hope and pray that people will find peace in know that Families can be forever!




Image from: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&tbo=d&rlz=1C1CHNU_enUS384US384&biw=1280&bih=709&tbm=isch&tbnid=c1QQyde1k2gmQM:&imgrefurl=http://www.praise-and-worship.com/christian-short-stories-2.html&docid=72awy8KBvlcieM&imgurl=http://www.praise-and-worship.com/images/Jesus.jpg&w=356&h=478&ei=MU7PUJPWN6q3iwLE9YGQBg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=879&vpy=293&dur=690&hovh=140&hovw=111&tx=88&ty=105&sig=113330382557823879703&page=1&tbnh=140&tbnw=111&start=0&ndsp=31&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:0,i:196



Image from: http://www.morethings.com/god_and_country/jesus/children-jesus-100.jpg


0 comments :