Friday, August 12, 2011

Warm Fuzzy's

     Yesterday made my day. First of all you know when you get ready for the day and you know you don't look bad nor amazing? Well that was my day, I didn't think I was all dolled up or anything. A few people around me seemed to think so though and it made my whole day :) here is how it went...

     So my car is in the shop :( but that's another story, but the reason I tell you this is because my sweet 16 year old brother Tucker has been picking me up and dropping me off at work this week. First of all how many of you can say you have a SWEET 16 year old brother or know of a sweet 16 year old person? Well I know I wasn't one so I am glad my parents get at least one sweet 16 :) Any ways the conversation went a little like this...

Tucker: "What's the occasion?"
Me: "What do you mean?"
Tucker: "You look very pretty today!"
Me (out loud): "Oh thank you!"
Me (in my head): AWE HE IS SO STINKING SWEET!!!

    Then when I got to work a sweet heart name Julie asked me if I was leaving early from work today. I respond with a No and a confused look. She the responded with "You just look so cute!!"

    These two just made my day and filled me with Warm Fuzzy's.

0 comments :