Thursday, August 4, 2011

OH CRAP!!!

     So I walk out to our living room this morning to find....


     At first I thought that Pumpkin (my mouse) had just pulled the bedding bag into her cage and broke the bag open. HA I WISH!! No to my surprise she had escaped. I frantically searched the cage hoping she was just hiding like normal!! NO SHE WASN'T ANYWHERE!! I started freaking out because A) Clayton hates  pumpkin and would be upset. B) SHE COULD BE ANYWHERE!!! So I started to move the bag to clean it up and the bag JUMPS! To my relief I realize she is right there and I take a sigh of relief. Then I remember she is freaking fast and doesn't like to to be held at all! So how am I going to get her back? I start screaming for Cal (my cousin, we live above their garage) He luckily runs up and catches her!! Not before of course she jumps I scream and Cal says " Your scared of your own mouse?" Sad I am because she won't let me hold her. I mean I'm  not really scared of her I am just not used to her!! OH my goodness!!
      So I start cleaning up the mess and to my dismay I can't fix the cage and I have to run and get a new one! grrr, So I pick up Pumpkin (in her exercise ball) and place her in the old cage so she cant run away again. I scold her and tell her she has been very naughty! HA like that will do anything.
      So I run to Pets Mart and get a new cage for $30.00. All in all I am so glad I found her before we leave to go out of town tomorrow and before Clayton go home :)


     She was being shy and didn't want her picture taken.

0 comments :