Sunday, August 21, 2011

SugarLand

     The Sugarland Concert was amazing!! We all had a blast. We all danced like we were crazy and sang the songs at the top of our lungs and Laughed ourselves crazy!! Good times :)


 Daddy holding the blanket down from the wind.


When you buy the water at Usana they take away your cap (only on some nights) So you don't throw the cap at the stage?? Apparently they like some performers then others. Not to mention we were on the lawn seats and there is no what any of us could throw the caps that far.


Yay for rainbows. We got sprinkled on a little bit but it ended up being perfect weather and night!


Martin and Linda


Dan and Heather


Mom and Dad


Mom and Me


Kortnee and Penny


David and Me


David and me again.And notice the Height difference...

     At the end of the concert Sugarland preformed a song about love. It was dedicated  to the people who died in the accident in Indianapolis. 20 minutes before Sugarland was supposed to get on the stage the stage collapsed   Killing 5 people and injuring many. It was a horrible accident but touching that Sugarland wanted to honor the people.
    There was also Drunk people every where!! I mean seriously every where you looked people were dancing or attempting to dance... ( although people probably thought I was drunk because of my dancing ha-ha). There where a lot of people drinking beer with oranges in it. I was curious so I asked a Lady if  it made it taste better. Her response was "yes!! It makes the beer tolerable!" What the heck?! Why do people drink something so gross? Are you so desperate to make a fool out of yourself you will drink a nasty drink? I mean really? 

0 comments :