Saturday, August 20, 2011

Jennifer's Baby Shower

     We had Jennifer's baby shower today! It was a  success and we had a great turn out. I am glad to be able to be apart of it. Jennifer will truly be an amazing mother and Joey an awesome dad. So excited for them :)


Little treats to take home "cry baby" gumballs.


Button guessing game was a hit. I thought of it and hope everyone would like it and they seemed to :) The winner received a $10.00 gift card to hobby lobby. The closest guess was 724 and the actually number of buttons? 723!! Mollie Lyon was the lucky winner.  With one off she is pretty amazing. Though she picked the number because its Sawyer (her little boy's) B-day. How cute huh? It took me forever to count all the buttons. I kept messing up and would feel guilty (yes little things like this make me feel guilty just ask my mom or husband) So I would have to re-start counting all over again. Clayton kept telling me just to pick a random number and I couldn't do it :) 

Jen's Diaper Cake

Banner 

Little Jillian (Whitney and James Houlin's little one) So flippin cute!


     Sadly I didn't get very many pictures.I know SO NOT LIKE ME!! but all in all it was so fun and Jen got a lot of adorable things for Brynlee :)

0 comments :