Sunday, August 14, 2011

Once again..

     On Friday I started my cycle again...I was devastated. Like a mentioned in my earlier post about the dream of having twins, I was hoping that my dream came true. Though of course there is still the chance I could have twins and will eventually get pregnant in that moment when I started I tend to lose hope for a little while. So in attempt to cheer me up Clayton and I went to Smart Cookie in american fork. The cookies are amazing!! Clayton had already took one before I could get the picture... We also got a Italian (kiwi) cream soda yummy!!! Excuse the goofy picture of my self ha-ha!! We also watched Rio which was super cute!




    This cycle as been worse then normal. I am in a lot of pain. On top of the normal cramping I have a killer head ache and Nausea from HECK. I go to the doctor on Thursday!! So hopefully they can figure all this stuff our so A) I can stop having these awful cycles and B) hopefully be able to add to our family soon :)

3 comments :

L&B Armsworthy September 27, 2011 at 9:49 PM  

Sorry Im commenting on everything now! Im not a stocker I promise, its just nice to see how your doing. But I hope your doing alright, what did the doctors say?

018megs September 28, 2011 at 8:52 AM  

No I know your not a stocker!! I was excited when you got a blog so I could hear more about you guys as well!! :) The doctors wont be doing anything till December :( because we will have been trying a year in December. SO we will see.

Logen Armsworthy October 17, 2011 at 10:17 AM  

Oh my gosh so you have to wait til December! You poor thing, Im so sorry! But I guess who knows, you never know what could happen in just a couple of months!