Wednesday, November 2, 2016

WigDell Campout

This year was the second annual WigDal camp out. (Wiggins and Wardell). We go up to Timpanooke Campground. The site We get is perfect. Its huge and private, it has a little stream off to the side perfect for little ones to play.



We were there less then 10 minutes before Rylee was a mess.


My Dad got Hinton and Ruger these hunter joes action figure. The hunters were equipped with bow, arrows, packs, target, tent...ect. The boy had a blast with them.


Lauren, Cody, My Dad, Brothers David and Hinton, Ruger, Rylee and I went up early to set up before the rest of the Clan started trickling in.

I love when you camping that time slows down...distractions are limited and you just focus on the ones around you. You get super amazing quality time.


Rylee was so cute with Her baby while camping. She fed it took it everywhere. At one point She was sitting in Her little camp chair and I heard Her say "oh you hungry baby, ok!" She got up and went to get baby a bottle. Its amazing to be how little girls just have that Mommy instinct. It warms My heart.

These two pictuers are sooo blurry but I love them anyways. They show how independent they both are becoming. Last year Rylee was limited on being on the cement pad or being where every we carried Her. This time She was everywhere, and while that was exhausting and stressful. It was fun to see Her explore and Be a little more independent. Ruger is in His element while Camping. Its His happy place. Every year He gets to do a little more and go a little further. While Mama bear is still watching from a far or close but just out of sight so He doesn't see me;)


When Clayton got up to the Campsite (He came late because of work), We loaded the kids up in My cousins Razor. Lauren and Cody let Us all take rides, and it was so fun. The kids LOVED IT. Again the picture is blurry but I always want to remember this moment.



Cuddling By the fire is one of My favorite things, the glow and crackling of the fire. The conversations and snuggling the ones you love, what is better then that?


The next day My Mom told Us to go on a little date So We were able to take the razor again and just have Us time. It was beautiful! At one point Clatyon was like babe this is awesome and realzing....UM NO it was fun and beautiful but bumpy as HECK! so relaxing is NOT what I had in My mind... It was great to have US time though. So grateful for My family and especially Mom and Dad that want to and ask to watch our kids often.



It wouldn't be Camping with out guns. BB Gun that is. The boys set up a little shooting range and the boys went to town. I am always amazed at Ruger, He is a natural just like Clayton.



The kids always play along so well together. I love seeing them interact.


We were just playing games having a grand old time when two deer walked right into camp. The kids were even able to get super close.




The second night was AWFUL! Ruger threw up, twice. After the second time I told Rue We needed to clean up and get home. He sadly apologized, and said He wouldn't do it again. This kid was so sad at the thought of having to leave. I said if He threw up again, We would have to go, just because He was sick. He started to cry and promised He wouldn't and He didn't. The rest of the night wasn't so bad.

The next morning We were lazy about getting up and things packed. I always hate to leave camping. It was such a fun time. All ready looking forward to next year.... 95%  of the time When We walk outside Ruger will say "Ah its a nice day to Camp..." and consequently sad every time I say were not going today.

0 comments :