Christmas Decorating
We decorated for Christmas last week. I love decorating "early". I love everything about Christmas. How We focus on the reason for the season, which is the birth of My Savior Jesus Christ. Even if you aren't religious. I love how everyone tries to focus on Family, Friends, and Kindness to everyone.
On top of all the reasons above Christmas décor brings back so many found memories of Christmas. I was raised by the Queen of all things Christmas. So is it any surprise I love all things Christmas.... NO not at all.
Saturday We went to Hobby Lobby to let the kids pick out there new ornaments. They get to get a new one that the pick with out Me nagging for it to match;) Though this year I decided to re do our whole tree and to Claytons surprise I went more His style.. What can I say its KINDA growin on Me. We don't have a star yet, haven't found one I like yet.. We actually haven't ever had one. I've always done a huge bow.
We woke up Sunday morning and I asked Ruger if He wanted to decorate for Christmas His reply.. " OF COURSE!!" So we started! We always drink Homemade Hot Coco and watch classic Christmas Movies.
Once We got the tree all set up, I decided I didn't want the kids missed matched ornament on the tree...So We are going to put a small tree for just those.
Here is to the HOLIDAY SEASON!!!




0 comments :
Post a Comment