Fly with Me to Neverland...
A few days ago I came across a pin on Pinterest. It was of Peter Pan. It said that the original story of Peter Pan was that He was a angel and would bring children who had died to neverland/Heaven and that is why the children never grew up.
I had that in the back of my mind and then tonight as I was picking up a pregnacy test because I have too take to make sure my body knows it's no longer pregnant. So naturally I had the miscarriage on My mind.
I had found the song last night and was playing it while drive to get the test. I liked the song before but the words caught my attention and I started to cry. The song is called Neverland by LadyVanLove.
If you listen to the song with a the thought of memory of losing a baby or child. the words mean a lot more. To me at least. Though I am sure that in any case of losing a loved one the song would fit.
This is the best "free" place to listen I could find so copy the link to their page and scroll down to neverland if ya want a good song:)
http://vanladylove.bandcamp.com
I keep thinking I should be over this by now... I'm not and I'm learning I just need time. It's getting a little easier each day. Ruger has been a huge part of Me moving forward. Though I feel like this will always be with Me I'm extremely greatful for the adorable and amazing son ever:) who reminds Me anything is possible.
0 comments :
Post a Comment