Fraughtons & Armsworthy
So has most of you know from My last post we just went through a miscarriage. Last Thursday I physically miscarried I wasn't expecting it and it really really freaked/upset Me.
I was letting Logen (My best friend who unfortunately for Me lives in Canada) know what was going on. After about 45 minutes of letting Her know I got a call.
It was Logen. She asked how I was doing and of course we both started crying. Logen asked if we had any plans this weekend and when I said not really She said I'm coming to Utah this weekend! I was in shock!! I asked seriously in sock and she assured Me not matter what she would be here the next day!! We cried again together but his time it was happy tears!
Logen, Braden and there two kids drove threw the night 14 hours and came straight to Me. When they got here they were both exhausted and I was tired from pain meds and not sleeping we'll the night before half because if pain and half because I was like a child on Christmas Eve. We talked and laughed and talked more. It's one of My favorite things about our friendship because with her living in Canada we don't see each other has much as we want to but, when we do see each other it's like we see each other daily!
Most of there trip was spent talking and laughing. I was pleased to find out that Braden and Clayton got along so well. Also how well we all mesh together. We have the same personalitys and it's like we've all been friends for years. I am so glad because we will be friends well forever is the plan;). The kids got a long so well.
I like that about kids. For the most part the don't care they are automatically friends. I am so excited for June because that will be the next time We get to see each other and hopefully in October We can go visit the Armsworthy's in Canada!!
0 comments :
Post a Comment