Thanks giving & Christmas 2013
I have the worst of luck both of the major holidays this year I was/am sick! It was awful. The two days a year you can pig out and no one will judge you and you can't eat? Seriously lame.
This year I have been so bad at taking pictures and videos/ keeping up on my blog. So Sadly there isn't a Lot of pictures to share. Though I will share what I can :) The only picture I got of Thanksgiving Day, or should I say pose... Oh the joys of getting a toddler and a Husband to take a picture.
Christmas is MY favorite time of year. I decorate mid November and LOVED every minute of it!!
Last Year Ruger wasn't really all that phased by Santa Claus at all this year however was a little different. You have to have one of these pictures right?
December always passes in a whirl wind, of parties, and get together's. Its always so fun to see everyone a celebrate The holidays together. Ruger did grasp the concept of presents this year and realy enjoyed it. Which was fun.
The entire family's (Wiggins and Wardells) All got footie PJS for our Christmas pajamas! They were a HUGE HIT:) Thanks Mom and Dad.
We got up early as normal and apparently Ruger wanted something to eat and We were taking to long so He took matters into his own hands and Helped himself into Nanna's Cupboard.




0 comments :
Post a Comment