Ruger Turns One...Almost.
We had Ruger's first birthday yesterday, and though He doesn't turn one till the 10th. It still doesn't seem real that my baby is no longer a baby! The day started of awful. Ruger woke up puking and then a blow out and then more puke. He then fell and got a bloody nose, So I was super stressed He wouldn't feel good for the party. I went to my moms in the early afternoon and started to set up. A hour into decorating it started to pour!! I mean streams running down the side of the streets. I already had balloons and streamers up and just like that they were gone! URGH so frustrating!! I just started to cry. I had My perfect set up in My head of what I wanted and then it was ruined!! I know I over reacted now but I had put so much time and effort into this party that it was so upsetting seeing it just literally melt and pop away.
I called My aunt and asked if We could have the party at Her house. She was amazing and at last minute was ready for us to come! A HUGE thanks to My Aunt Linda and Her wonderful kids for helping Clayton and I set up. Another HUGE thanks to My family for helping set up and for watching Ruger while We set the party up. A super thanks to Lauren who saw the rain in the middle of Her church and left because She knew I needed help and I that I would be stressing. So Family you saved ME!! Of course a BIG thanks to Clayton who put up with My stressing and helped so much!! Also thanks to everyone for the food you brought and presents you truly made it a special day!! Mollie thanks for getting streamers and balloons to replace the ones I lost!! One more HUGE THANKS to My wonderful Mother-in-law who sewed Ruger's birthday outfit! I'm in love with it.
They Party went Perfect. I am so glad its over! I got teary eyed through out the day because I can't believe its almost been a year since Ruger joined our family. Its gone by WAY to fast! Though its been a hard,long,short,wonderful,fun year I am glad the party is over!
Here is the fun part the pictures and video!
Please excuse My singing voice!! Yikes! Ruger had already started to dig into His cake before we sang, because I was afraid He would cry,since He did at every other birthday We've gone to. I was so mad I forgot a candle!! Oh well right? At this point Ruger had a Huge clump of frosting in his palm and He was licking away.
Of course I want to remember the invitation so here it is! Plus a BIG thank you to Nic who put it together for Me!!
We still are going to do a little something on the 10th. Plus take Him to pick out his presents from Us. I am excited for that mostly because there won't be any stress involved! :)




0 comments :
Post a Comment