Saturday, July 6, 2013

Clayton turned 24

Clayton isn't one for a BIG birthday celebrations. Every year He tells Me not to do anything. Seriously Clayton,  I can't do NOTHING. So I decided this year to do one of his favorite things. Go up the Canyon. So some of both our families joined us for some s'mores and the fresh mountain air. It turned out to be a perfect evening. I decided not to do the normal s'mores but branch out to other candy bars and let me tell you if you haven't tried a milky way s'more yet, YOU ARE MISSING OUT!


Ruger just like His Daddy loves outside, He wanted to run everywhere and touch everything. Most of that really cool looking fire. Yikes camping/fires will never be the same once  your a  parent, because instead of enjoying the fire your paranoid you're child will find it. Plus The stream was a major  hit, to the point if we tried to take him away Ruger FREAKED! Next outdoor outing will have one of the leash/backpack things. I used to think that the kid leashes were ridiculous. Now I think of them has a safety line. Funny how things change when your a parent. 

A birthday wouldn't be complete with out cake. I brought out my inner Maratha Stewart and made a homemade (by scratch) Carrot cake with an amazing cream cheese frosting. This sucker took a lot of work and it didn't turn out beautiful though it tasted beautiful!!

All in all it was a pretty laid back birthday. So happy birthday babe! I love you so much!

0 comments :