Cascade Springs & Steel Days
We went to Cascade Springs today with My family. It was wonderful. The mountains always leave Me feeling emotionally Refreshed. It was cool and just a blast.
Steel Days was kinda lame for Us this year. We really didn't do anything but the fireworks. Life just gets so hectic. Though I am so glad we did the fireworks. I was super nervous for Ruger's reaction. The fireworks on the Fourth of July scared him. It went awesome though! Ruger ohhh/awed and clapped the whole time. It was so fun. Plus He would go back and forth between Clayton and I. It means so much more when He chooses to come to Us. Unlike He when He was little and He was just got passed to whoever wanted to hold Him. We did get snow cones to celebrate Steel Days and that it ALWAYS a hit.



0 comments :
Post a Comment