Goomba
The other day I was hanging out at my mom's,while Clayton was fishing. I get a call from Clayton saying meet me out front. I could hear something in the back ground that resembled a cat and I wasn't pleased. As soon as I get outside Clayton brings over the cutest little kitten. He was WAY to skinny and WAY to dirty. I immediately told Clayton we could keep it was are you thinking!? Not to mention we will be having our own baby in a few weeks so there was no way I was going to take it. Then Clayton brings on the sob story....
He told me how he was driving to come pick me up when on the side of the road he spotted the little guy. He drove past but soon flipped around to go save the day. As soon as Clayton got out of the car the little cat ran to Clayton and cuddled right up. So now knowing I can't keep the kitten and hearing the sad story of the orphaned kitty what do I do....Call for mommy to come outside.
Soon the whole family was out cuddling and cooing over the little one. My dad was like NO NO NO but I could tell we had my mom hooked and my siblings. Soon Tucker came out yelling I GET TO NAME HIM!!! So here where the title comes in. He chose Goomba, for those of you that don't know Goomba's are the little brown guys on Mario Brothers that kill you. The plan was to get him healthy and find a home. Well the getting healthy part is taking some time but he is already looking so much better and for the home part well lets just say daddy warmed up to Goomba....
0 comments :
Post a Comment