Showered with Love and 32 weeks and counting ;)
My awesome co-workers threw a wonderful shower for me today!! Ruger is one spoiled boy:) A big THANK YOU to all who came or had any part in the shower! It means so much so many people care!!! Love you all!! We had the shower during school so our class was able to join in the fun! When we were opening presents one of the girl's in our class said "THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!" though she was eating cake so I'm pretty sure that statement was to the cake :)
I also had my 32 week apt today!! The Doctor was so awesome! I was kinda bummed about switching doctors but I'm glad we did! At this office there are five doctors who could potentially deliver your baby. Today I met Dr. Bean who is by far the best :) He started the apt super happy and almost giddy! He told me he was so excited to have me as a patient because I was so "perfect" yes he used the word perfect! He said everything was PERFECT, my labs, my tests, my weight, and measurements. He said he will be excited every time he see's my name because I'm a perfect patient...Have I said perfect too much? Well I am quoting the Doc so its his fault there are to many perfects in the post :) Before I left he asked if I was doing ok...I must have looked really uncomfortable. I respond yes I just feel so Stretched to my limit and FULL. He responded with well that because your so.....WAIT FOR IT.....SMALL he actually called me small....wow for sure my Favorite Doc now. I haven't used the word small when talking about my body in a very very well NEVER!! ;) All in all it was a wonderful day!! :)
2 comments :
I love Dr. Bean, he delivered Milly. All of the Dr. at that office are fantastic! I've seriously considered flying back to UT to have any future children. :) I can't believe that you only have a couple of months left. That is awesome!
I know isn't he awesome!! I think you should come out here for future children as well so they can be closer to us :) I know its going by fast and slow :S
Post a Comment