Monday, June 18, 2012

Daddy's Day

I have always been a daddy's girl. I've always wanted to be like him! When I was little if he would eat something I would to just because he did....and let me tell you sweet pickles in a salad yuck!! No offense dad:) I have never seen a better example of a hard worker, and supporter as my dad. He also is one of the best  examples to me of how a spouse should treat a spouse. He treats my mother with the  up most  respect and is so loving towards her. I always know how much he loves her and us. He always worked  hard to give us everything we need and wanted. My dad and I have been close for my whole life (except when I went through my teenage years, sorry about that dad!!) I consider him one of my closest and dearest friends!! We hardly ever go a day with out talking and never more then a day or two before we see each other!! I'm super lucky because not everyone is that close to there dad,  either by choice or they don't have the chance. I love you daddy and I will always be your little girl. 




I do want to write a little about Clayton too! Though he isn't technically a daddy yet,he will be in no longer then 28 days (If I have to get induced). I know he will be a great father! He has always been so great with kids. Even when we were dating little kids would just stare at him and want to go to him. I can't wait  to see him hold Ruger and begin to raise him! I love you Clayton and I can not wait to become a parent with you 
<3



2 comments :

Lisa June 19, 2012 at 7:50 AM  

You brought tears to my eyes!

018megs June 21, 2012 at 7:07 AM  

I hope good ones :) love you!!