Friday, June 22, 2012

Forgot to mention the most Honorable Mention...

I forgot to mention the MOST Honorable Mention in my Fathers Day post...So here I go.

I want to Publicly thank My Heavenly Father for being the most caring and loving Father there is. Its sad to think I didn't mention him but I had an amazing blessing last night and wanted to point out of few things:) I'm so blessed to have an Earthly Father who cares so much for me, but on top of that I have a Heavenly Father who knows everything about me, my needs, wants, desires hopes, flaws...everything. He shows me tender mercies everyday. Things that I don't need happen or little things that just make me happy or realize how lucky I am happens because Heavenly Father wants us to be happy and I believe he wants to do all those Tender Mercies because seeing his children happy makes him happy as well.

Yesterday I was stressing about Ruger wondering if he will be healthy,happy, you know the normal. I had the impression to get a Fathers Blessing. I text my Dad and he said of course. So later that evening Clayton and I went down to get some much needed comfort.

I am simply AMAZED at the Priesthood and the power it brings. I had so many things  addressed that I only I knew I struggled with or that weighed on my mind alone. Things that I hope for but hadn't shared to anyone  were voiced. Now I do have to ask...How can someone not believe in the amazing power of the Priesthood...My father the one giving the blessing didn't know the pleadings of my heart or my some of the struggles I was facing, but yet they were addressed and I was Comforted. I just amazes me:)

I couldn't begin  to write everything that was said last night in my blessing down because one, that would take a long time and two somethings were so special and scared to my own heart that I want to not make it public. Though I few things I will share for reason I'm not sure but feel I should. So hope I  don't bore any of you:)

One thing I have always struggled with is Self image. I've had many struggles with it. I do have my times where I don't feel that it bothers me but for the a lot of the time I feel not the best about myself. Since I've become pregnant its been hard on me physically. Now before anyone says ANYTHING or thinks it let me Say I love knowing that there is a precious baby boy growing inside me. I love being connected to him in a way no one else will ever be. I treasure the moments when I'm able to feel him move, though sometimes it hurts :s. I know that  getting bigger and the stretch marks are just apart of the amazing process of becoming a mother. Now that being said its still so hard watching your body change especially if you have had problems with self image. Through out my whole pregnancy Clayton has been nothing but adoring and sweet and loving. He has told me countless times how beautiful I am. To be honest I didn't believe him. I thought he was just being nice. In my blessing last night I was told that Clayton truly loves me for me that He is amazed and my beauty. Now hearing that made me feel like a little bad because I never believed Clayt. I know this self image thing is all in my head and I NEED to get over it. Its one of my trails, though it might seem silly to some its something that has bothered me for a long time. I'm trying to get over it and I will beat this:)

Another thing that every mother I believe worries about or maybe even thinks about it that bond with there baby. I have always said (to myself or in prayer, or while I talk to Ruger) That I can not wait to meet him again. I honestly feel in the pre-existence that we all got to decide who we want/needed to go through life with. I know I knew Ruger before he came here. Hence why I said Can't wait to meet you again. Well in my blessing I was told that when I hold Ruger for the first time the bond I will feel will be so amazing that my heart will swell, and not only that I will know that Ruger recognizes ME, but that I will be able to see that in his eyes. Now let me say that the water works were already working but a pipe burst at that moment because I felt so happy and relief to know that my son will recognize me.

I could keep going on and on but My whole point to this post is My Heavenly Father loves me and is aware of my struggles and worries even if they are silly or seem odd to others. He know me and wants me  to be happy. I love you Heavenly Father, and I am so grateful  for a forgiving,loving, amazing Father.

0 comments :