Oops I Did It Again...
For those of you that read my Blonde moments post you will understand why this post is oops I did it again. (well kinda not the exact scenario but blonde moment still the same!)
So Clayton and I were at Panda Express the other day. When our order was wrung up at $7.87. Clayton I thought gave her a 5 and 2 dollar bills (why I thought this when it wouldn't cover the bills still confuses me ;( ha) Any way Clayton went to fill up our waters and I waited for the change. When the nice lady handed me $2.20 back I said oh know that's to much! We gave you a 5 and two 1's. She (with a very confused look on her face) said "I was sure you gave me 2 $5 dollar bills but thank you for being so honest!!" We said good bye and we left to enjoy our Panda.
About an hour or so later I had an epiphany!! $7.00 dollars couldn't cover a $7.87 dollar bill. So a asked Clayton what he had given me at the register and of course he says $10.00. Oh goodness...I told him my stupid mistake.Ha Panda if you till if off by 2.00 sorry my bad but at least I paid to much and not to little!! Well all in all I think my Blonde moments are getting worse though they give everyone I tell a good laugh.
0 comments :
Post a Comment