Friday, September 30, 2011

My Mini Me

     For those of you that know me I have a very adorable mini me. Daisy my littlest sister and I share more the just looks (when I was at her age). She is my look a like though she is the smaller version. I've been told we have the exact personality and act/acted the same  way. Though she is seven going on 16. When I was younger I was a doll so sweet and perfect ;) ha but when I was a teenager I was horrible a brat to say with a capital B. I've mellowed out  a lot but in those teenage years ask any one it  was bad. Daisy seems to think that its her way or the high way. I love her though!! Another trait we share is talking. Its hard to shut us up just ask Clayton ;) though he says he doesn't mind because then he can just be quite.. here is a perfect example of Daisy's non stop talking...

     My dad and I were driving Hinton and Daisy up to Mollie's for a sleepover. Its about a 40 minute drive. I was trying to show my dad a song and literally daisy wouldn't stop talking, even after several attempts to have her stop. It was that way the whole way up. Her conversations are pretty mature though its hard to remember you talking to a 7 year old because her vocabulary is so huge. I just had to laugh because now I see how I am with the talking non stop.

     Daisy just recently got a texting app on her Ipod. Man that girl can text. I thought she was pretty fast at just texting me but apparently she was texting the whole family as well, ha see what I mean 7 going on 16? She is so cute though you have to decipher the messages but for the most part you can understand where she going with the message. Here are a few of her texts to me...

I.mis.you.
you.are.osam
i.am.bisy

I love her to death she can be a stink but at the same time the cutest girl ever!! I hope she gets all her acting out phase out now so she can be a peaceful teenager for my parents we all know they need a calm teenage girl after what Mollie and me put them through ;)




0 comments :