Monday, September 5, 2011

Coupon Crazy!

     So I did my first coupon adventure! It was so fun! I am glad I went and not to mention saving money is good!! So glad I have my mom to guide me through and show me the ropes! Clayton I think was more excited about coupons then me! After I went shopping we watched Extreme Couponing on TLC. HOLY CRAP!! People were getting $1,000 dollars worth of products from any where from $47.00 dollars to  FREE!!! The crazy thing is coupon like that is a FULL time job. There people spend forty plus hours clipping and planning there shopping trips. Though I don't have time nor the patience for that I do enjoy saving  $$$. Here is my first haul..




     Here is a few of the prices I end  up with...

     Trident Gum: 0.33 cents!
     Aussie hair spray: 0.89 cents!!
     Secret Deodorant: 0.99 cents!!!

0 comments :