Tuesday, September 27, 2011

heebie jeebies

     This last weekend was H#&$!! Seriously!! Let me start off by telling you about the last week....

     So all week we have been having  a lot spiders they were about the size of a quarter, plus we had some blood red baby spiders. On top of that I've been having HORRIBLE NIGHTMARES!!! Like holy cow bad. So I haven't been sleep well at all so this is probably one of the reasons I FREAKED So bad this weekend.
     Thursday I got off work early and Clayton and I went grocery shopping. When we arrived home my mom was there dropping off one of my cousins. I was talking to her when I looked up at our house there was a black shape moving across the wall. I was like what the  H@&* is that!! (Yes a used a bad word around my mom, I don't say bad words often but of course it was worse cause my mom was there) My mom gave a sympathetic look as we both realized it was a HUGE GIGANTIC spider I mean  like the size of a Tarantula!!! (I tired to look up a pic to show you how big this thing was but scrolling through the spider pictures made me start to panic so I had to quickly close the window)
     I started crying SOBBING!!! My mom and Clayton were trying to console me but I wasn't having it!!! I started to hyperventilate and Clayton asked me to go inside so He could Kill it. You would think I would calm down by Then but NO it got worse. I started having a panic attack. (My family has had bad anxiety in our  past and I used to as well but lately I've been fine until now.) After Clayton killed the spider he came in to check on me and tried to give me a hug, I started sobbing more saying he could have more spiders on him. (I know i'm a freak ;(   ) After a few minutes he assured me that there was no spiders on him and I let him give me a hug. I told him there was no way I could sleep there. So we packed a few things and went to my moms. My mom worried for my sake (I was still sobbing/hyperventilating after a hour) so she text my aunt. Linda (my aunt) was like I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS THAT BAD!! ( I hate asking for help or telling people whats wrong) TELL MEG WE WILL GET HER SPIDER MAN BACK!!! (he comes this Thursday YAY!!!)  :) We ended up staying two nights while we bombed and sprayed for spiders.
    I do have to say that I've been afraid to sleep because the dreams are SO intense and feel so real!!! Its really horrible!! So I started praying I wouldn't have spider dreams, and thankfully Heavenly Father has kept them out of my dreams :)
     All in all i'm ok now if by ok I mean I still sit in my car and double check the outside to make sure I see no spiders before I even open my door and/or have Clayton come walk me inside (I now give you permission to laugh ;0 ) And if I happen to see anything that resembles or seems to be a spider at first glance I scream like crazy and do a full body shake. I never knew I was such a scaredy Cat.

0 comments :