I love my Mommy!
On this wonderful mothers day I want to say a few words about my beautiful Mother...
Any one who knows my mother knows her to be kind, loving, forgiving, caring. I have never met someone so loving in my life! Anyone who knew me as a teenager would have felt bad for my Mother. Now don't get me wrong i'm AMAZING now ;) , but a few years back I really was a BRAT!! I feel horrible about how I treated my parents, but most of all my Mother. I think my mom didn't tell my dad half the stuff we did or said. (to save us from my dad's lectures about how to treat mom) Looking back Now I wish I would have listing to those talks. If you would have asked me 4 (ish) years ago I would have said I couldn't wait to get away from my parents or even be near them (like the average teenager). Now I find my self calling her at least once a day and seeing her several times through out the week! I wouldn't have ever thought back in those rough times that I would call my Mom one of my closest and dearest friends I would have laughed and said yeah right! BUT I am so GLAD things changed so much :)
Now that I am older and much wiser ;) I can only be amazed at My mother! I put her through H@^$ and back, but she never wavered she always stood by my side. We had our fights, we had our lows but thats when she stood right next to me I mean it right next to me!! I can remember being so annoyed at the time now it just make me smile, then she would tell me she loved me and she would be right there if I needed her. I am so grateful she never gave up on me. I wouldn't be half the person I am today if it weren't for her example.
I am so grateful for a KIND, LOVING, FORGING, and CARING Mother! I am truly blessed to Have such a Role model for me to watch and model her behavior so that when I have my own kids I can be half the person she is!
1 comments :
Thanks Sweetie! I love you so much, I always have and I always will!
Post a Comment