Contact Bliss
I recently went in for an eye appointment. I went in because my eyes were itching like crazy and I thought that I might have allergies. I also wanted to try getting a new brand of contacts. I had Acueve Oasis with Hydro-clear but, for some reason they would always be scratched up so I would have to put a new pair of contacts in every few days..and that can get CRAZY expensive.
So I walked in he sat me in that huge chair took one look at my eyes and said YEAH YOU HAVE ALLERGIES ALRIGHT! So he said that the Dailies contacts would be perfect for my eyes and healthier cause people don't tend to use dailies more then they should. I have to admit I would wear my old contacts till I couldn't see out of them any more or they ripped. Now its all changed. I got the new contacts and love them! I love That I don't have to wear my glasses as much and can wear my contacts up until I turn out the lights:)
He also said I needed eye drops to help with the allergies. He gave me two options. Two over the counter drops or I could get prescription drops. I decided to give to the over the counter drops a try!! And I LOVE THEM!! It's just a drop twice a day and my eyes have never been better!! So If you have allergies and Have Contacts I would tell you to switch to Dailies and get Alaway by Bausch and Lomb.
The switch actually saved me money. My normal contacts were around $22.00 dollars a box and my new contacts are only $43.00 for 90 (3 months worth) So thats around $14.00 Dollars a box! You can even save more if you buy a year supply :)
In the end my eyes feel so much better and I am happy with the switch :)
So I walked in he sat me in that huge chair took one look at my eyes and said YEAH YOU HAVE ALLERGIES ALRIGHT! So he said that the Dailies contacts would be perfect for my eyes and healthier cause people don't tend to use dailies more then they should. I have to admit I would wear my old contacts till I couldn't see out of them any more or they ripped. Now its all changed. I got the new contacts and love them! I love That I don't have to wear my glasses as much and can wear my contacts up until I turn out the lights:)
He also said I needed eye drops to help with the allergies. He gave me two options. Two over the counter drops or I could get prescription drops. I decided to give to the over the counter drops a try!! And I LOVE THEM!! It's just a drop twice a day and my eyes have never been better!! So If you have allergies and Have Contacts I would tell you to switch to Dailies and get Alaway by Bausch and Lomb.
The switch actually saved me money. My normal contacts were around $22.00 dollars a box and my new contacts are only $43.00 for 90 (3 months worth) So thats around $14.00 Dollars a box! You can even save more if you buy a year supply :)
In the end my eyes feel so much better and I am happy with the switch :)
0 comments :
Post a Comment